Competition, Published on Feb 22. 2018
OBA Cup April 2018
Closed event competitions (Strictly for OBA trainees only in all Single's events and minimum one OBA trainee in all Double's events.)
This is the first time we are organising a internal tournament. The objective is to encourage more trainees to step out of their comfort zone and compete. The greatest plus point for this closed event is that players will not be experiencing the huge level gap between themselves as we will separate them in their respective level with the Cat A & B categories. With that, we believe it will be much more productive and encouraging for the players where they will be competing with players around their level. This will create a healthy environment for them to get inspired and also lifting their level of game.
* $20 Li Ning Voucher will be given to all participants upon sign up. (To be Collected on the event day)
* Medals and Prizes to be won!
|Cat A (GA Lv 2.1
& Above) // Boy's Singles U15 / Girl's Singles U15 / Men's Singles Open /
Women's Singles Open / Men's Doubles Open / Women's Doubles Open//
|Cat B (GA Lv 1.1
- 1.5) // Boy's Singles U11 / Girl's Singles U11 / Boy's Singles U15 / Girl's
Singles U15 / Men's Singles Open / Women's Singles Open / Men's Doubles Open
/ Women's Doubles Open//
|* Do note that in the event where the trainee moves from Cat B
to Cat A in between their registration and event day, we will still follow
the Cat category they fall under on their sign-up date.
Date: 8th April 2018 (Sunday)
Time: 10am - 5pm
Venue: Nan Hua High School (Indoor Sports Hall) (41 Clementi Ave 1, Singapore 129956)
Registration Fee: Singles $25 SGD / Doubles $50 SGD (per pair)
Closing Date: 22nd March 2018
- Strictly for OBA trainees only in all Single's events and minimum one OBA trainee in all Double's events.
- Registration will only be completed after payment is made.
- All payments will only be electronics. (Credit or Debit cards / PayPal)
- No makeup lesson or refundable for applicant's absent.
- Payment made is non-refundable, unless the event is cancelled.
- In the events where there's low in participation, merging of categories may happens.
- Optimum Badminton Academy will not be liable for any personal injury or accidents during training arising under these terms and conditions.
- Scoring format - Best of 3 sets of 11 points rally scoring system. If the game is 10-all, the first player to score the 11th point will be the winner.
- The time stated on each match is estimated only. Matches can be called 15 minutes earlier.
- Players need to arrive at the venue 30 minutes earlier before their match time and register.
- 3 Knockout system and the winner of each match will proceed to the next round.
- 4 Losers of the semi- finals round will play for 3/4 place playoff.
- 5 Shuttles - Li Ning A300 shuttles will be used for this tournament.
- 6 No show rule - If a player does not turn up for his/her match after the name has been called after 5 minutes, the match will be forfeited and will be won by their opponent.
- 7 Players will be asked to play back to back matches to avoid any delay on the schedule.
- 8 Players will be asked to do line judges duty.
- 9 There will be lucky draw prizes to be given out halfway the tournament and at the prize giving ceremony.
Contact us @86832334